We used to have a home office long back and now we have our own office space. Having a separate office makes you more productive and creative. Though working from home gives you more freedom, but at some point in time, one should move the own office when their team starts growing.
If you don’t know, along with Geek Dashboard, we are also into Android and web development for our clients. Notification History Log and WP Droid are few of our products we are proud of. Our official Geek Dashboard Android app is built using our own WP Droid plugin.
Managing all these works and client projects are impossible to do from home and we decided to set up our office. Here are the gadgets and tools we use regularly in our office to do our awesome works.
Our Productive Office Environment
We use plenty of gadgets, electronics, tools and stationary in our office and we’re incomplete without them. In case if you are planning to have your own office, make sure you check this list to get started.
In this Page
- Computers and Laptops
- Smartphones and Tablets
- Apple Magic Keyboard
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse
- Lenovo Wireless Mouse
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case
- HyperDrive USB Hub
- WD My Passport Portable External Hard Drive
- Seagate Backup Plus Portable 4 TB
- Power Banks
- Cables and Adapters
- Earphones and Headpones
- USB Flash Drives
- External CD Drive
- Furniture and Stationary
Computers and Laptops
The essential and most important things in any office are computers and laptops. Depending on the style of work, you should opt for either laptops or computers. Since most of our team work remotely, we mostly prefer to have laptops connected to external monitors. We do also have a desktop for backup.
Apple MacBook Pro (2017)
- 2.4 GHz 8th-Generation quad-core Intel Core i5 Processor
- Brilliant Retina Display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655
Apple MacBook Pro (Mid 2012)
Samsung 15.6″ Laptop
- Ultra slim - the sleek, metal notebook 5 Easily slips into your bag and looks stylish wherever you...
- Power and performance - a powerful AMD Processor lets you do more, All at once.
- Full HD display - even in the brightest room, content pops and color look true-to-life on the 15. 6"...
- Comfort keyboard - Designed for the way you work, The notebook 5 Keyboard features ergonomic...
Smartphones and Tablets
We review a lot of smartphones and also use them to test our Android apps. At Geek Dashboard, we write about both Android and iOS tutorials and these smartphones helps us to test the process before wrting the content and for grabbing the screenshots.
Since fragmentation is a major drawback in Android, we need smartphones from different manufacturers to test the apps we develop. Here is the list of smartphones and tablets our writers and developers are currently using at the office.
Apart from laptops and smartphones, there are plenty of electronics every office should have. Here are the major electronics we use regularly in our office.
Samsung 390 Series Curved 27″ Full HD Monitor
Mitsubishi Split Air Conditioner
- System Includes: Outdoor Condenser | Indoor Wall Mounted Air Handler | Wireless Remote Control |...
- The Mitsubishi M-SERIES Ductless Split System provides enhanced, industry-leading performance for...
- Room Coverage: 1,400 - 2,300 sqft
- The M-Series INVERTER automatically changes speeds to adjust for precise capacity and temperature...
Turbo Mode, 3D Auto, Vertical and Horizontal Swing
Water Dispenser with Refrigerator
- HOT & COLD WATER SPOUTS: When you use our water cooler dispenser you can choose between a Crisp Cold...
- CHILD SAFE: Our water cooler dispenser is UL/Energy Star Approved and features a child safety lock...
- INNOVATIVE & STYLISH DESIGN: Avalon’s Top Loading Water Cooler Dispenser features a slim design...
- TIME SAVING: Our top loading water cooler dispenser saves time when you need to make a quick cup of...
Canon PIXMA MG3620 All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer with Scanner
- Mobile Device Printing: Easily print from your iPhone, iPad, Android or tablet.Paper Compatibility :...
- Quick and Easy Wireless Setup. OS Compatibility - Windows: 19 Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1,...
- Powerful Printing options: Airprint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria and Canon Print
- Compact and Space saving design
Canon B/W Laser Printer
- Wireless, Monochrome Laser Printer.
- Print up to 26ppm.
- Space-saving, compact design fits almost anywhere in your workspace.
- Print up to 8.5" x 14".
APC UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector
- 1350VA / 810W battery backup power supply
- 10 Outlets (NEMA 5-15R): 5 surge protector with battery backup; 5 outlets with Surge Protection Only
- 1 GB network dataline protection, 6' Power Cord, right-angle 3-prong wall plug (NEMA 5-15P), and...
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): instantly corrects low/high voltage fluctuations without...
- RELIABLE COVERAGE: High gain antenna and high power amplifiers create reliable coverage, ideal for...
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: This router has strong, reliable AC1750 WiFi performance, perfect for HD media...
- ADVANCED FEATURES: Includes parental controls and Mac/IP filters as well as dual band, guest...
- EASY SETUP: Set this router up within minutes with the user friendly installation wizard or the...
Smartphones and laptops are incomplete with accessories. The worst part of today’s technology is, we need to buy a lot of accessories along with expensive smartphones and laptops.
For instance, the latest MacBooks need different accessories for connecting different devices. Most of the flagship devices these days come without a headphone jack and we need a 3.5mm to Type-C adapter for the same. Apart from this, we also need many optional Accessories to improve productivity.
Apple Magic Keyboard
- Magic Keyboard combines a sleek design with a built-in rechargeable battery and enhanced key...
- With a stable scissor mechanism beneath each key, as well as optimized key travel and a low profile,...
- It pairs automatically with your Mac, so you can get to work right away.
- And the battery is incredibly long-lasting—it will power your keyboard for about a month or more...
Apple Magic Mouse
- Magic Mouse 2 is completely rechargeable, so you’ll eliminate the use of traditional batteries.
- It’s lighter, has fewer moving parts thanks to its built-in battery and continuous bottom shell,...
- And the Multi-Touch surface allows you to perform simple gestures such as swiping between web pages...
- Magic Mouse 2 is ready to go right out of the box and pairs automatically with your Mac.
Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse
- Unique thumb wheel: for horizontal navigation and advanced gestures
- Easy connections for multiple computers: use with up to three Windows or Mac computers via included...
- Easy switching between computers with the touch of the button
- Tracks virtually anywhere - even on glass: the dark field sensor tracks flawlessly even on glass and...
Arteck 2.4G Ultra Slim Wireless Keyboard
- Easy Setup: Simply insert the nano USB receiver into your computer and use the keyboard instantly.
- Ergonomic design: Stainless steel material gives heavy duty feeling, low-profile keys offer quiet...
- 6-Month Battery Life: Rechargeable lithium battery with an industry-high capacity lasts for 6 months...
- Ultra Thin and Light: Compact size (11.1 X 5.3 X 0.16in) and light weight (10.2oz) but provides full...
Lenovo Wireless Mouse
- Striking black diamond design and midsize dimensions
- 2.4GHz wireless technology
- 10 meter operation range
- Lenovo Wireless Mouse N50 (Black)
Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case
- Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is...
- Universal fit that’s comfortable all day
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
HyperDrive USB Hub
- Original Box
- Hyper HyperDrive NET 6-in-2 Hub, Space Gray
WD My Passport Portable External Hard Drive
- Auto backup with included WD Backup software
- Password protection with hardware encryption
- Trusted drive built with WD reliability
- USB 3.0 port; USB 2.0 compatible. SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7. Requires...
Seagate Backup Plus Portable 4 TB
- Store and access 4TB of photos and files with Seagate backup Plus portable, an on-the-go USB drive...
- The perfect compliment to personal aesthetic, This portable external hard Drive features a...
- Great as a laptop hard drive or PC Hard drive, simply Plug in via USB 3.0 to back up with a single...
- Edit, manage, and share photos with a One-year complimentary subscription to mylio create and a...
Cables and Adapters
Earphones and Headpones
USB Flash Drives
External CD Drive
- Plug & Play. Easy TO use. Rioddas external DVD Drive is powered by USB port. No external driver and...
- High Speed. Riodda's external CD drive is compatible with USB3. 0 and backwards compatible with...
- Trendy Design. Brushed texture shell brings trendy sight and touch enjoyment. Embedded cable design,...
- Intelligent Tech. This Ultra slim CD/DVD player for laptops comes standard with an eject button so...
Furniture and Stationary
Having correct posture while working is very important for both health and productivity. It depends on the chair, table height, foot rests, monitor arms and much more.
- Single-arm monitor stand frees up desktop space and offers ergonomic viewing comfort
- Works with almost any LCD monitor up to 32 inches and up to 25 pounds
- Adjustable arm extends and retracts; adjustable tilt (70 degrees back, 5 degrees forward) to change...
- VESA compatible (100 x 100mm and 75 x 75mm); table-mount clamp fits desktops between 0.4 and 2.4...
Bean Bags and Foot Rest
Last updated on